Monday, August 31, 2009

My Mountain of Clothes and Shoes and Bags!!!!!!!!!

Argh!! I can never stop buying clothes..shoes and cute bags..!! Everything is so nice..I can't resist it..can you believe if I don't buy it..I will dream about it??? I can even be buried into it..haha..you will need to dig hard to find me..(needle in the haystack..)


I've bought this cute bag at China Sq Central pushcart for only $15!!! It's call SuperLover from Japan!! And I've saw alot of other designs at Tom & Stephanie too!!! http://www.superlover.cn/index.php



Jackets and scarf - I started to get excited when it started to rain lately which means I can wear them without having to sweat in it..but the weather like on and off..now it's getting hot again..sigh~ Most of my stuff are from Korea, Cotton On and U2.





Korea clothes from Amoy Street - coz my dressings are mostly girly and feminine..that's why I said I'm a sucker for Korean clothes..look at their designs..it's either pink..with flowers or laces..all are my type!!!


Clothes from Sixties (Citylink mall, Far East Plaza and Raffles exhange)..Its famous for its ruffles designs tops..and it seems like they are having 50% off everyday..it's a good buy..from casual to office wear!! (but I'm not sure if I'm rough or what..some chiffon type are apparently torn by me..hehe)


Clothes from ASOS - usually I will buy dresses coz it's easy to wear..I don't have to think of the top to match the bottom..from girly to masculine to flirty..you name it..they have it..its great for parties...this pink dress is also from ASOS..I wore it to my Bro's wedding dinner!!


More clothes from Korea!! But guess where I've found it..and it's 50% cheaper then elsewhere..it's more of a remote place..30 Woodlands Ave 1 #01-19 The Woodgrove(baracaboutique.livejournal.com)!! I came across this small shop when I was eating the famous indian food with my man..and I spent 1hr there..haha..


Victoria Secrets - I've really stop buying from them coz it's getting more and more ex and also I'm into Korea stuff lately..hehe..but my fav is still this pink lookalike indian dress and their maxi dress..Sis is also a fan..



Clothes from China Sq foodcourt (Sophisticated) - Owner Wendy designed her own style of clothes..most of her clothings are for office wear but yet stylish!



Short cardigans from pushcarts..it's good for our weather here..but yet covering up if you are wearing too revealing!!


Can you guess where are these clothes from??? haha..I've talk about this shimmery jacket earlier on my post..CLEO is picturing a similar grey one at around $50+ and mine is only $17...and it's THIS FASHION!!! their name may sound cheapo to some but I can really say that they are catching up with fashion too..you need to search hard though..hehe..




What can you find at Amoy Food market?? YES we are talking about market..managed to grab hold of some nice tops at their pushcart..they said they have shops at Far East Plaza too..Sis also have bought a dress from them..



Cotton On!! Yeah!! It's another of my top fav shop to visit..from clothings to lingeries to accessories..and there's man stuff also..I love its material..chic and unique!! and the prices are reasonable too!!!


Flowers are in!!! They never fail to make you so feminine..and also with the zippers infront also..hehe..You can find more flower designs at Topshop!!


AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE DRESS IN THE WHOLE WORLD GOES TO...THE ONE AND ONLY DRESS!!!



Huh?? can't see why it's so expensive right???


Yeah!! This dress was designed by me, material chose by Sis and sewed by my MUM!!!! hahah!!!


Shoe rack 1




Shoe rack 2..thanks God..only 2 racks..and nothing much..


Shoes from Posh (China Sq) - I love its lookalike fake snakeskin designs..it's soft and comfy but can't stand for too long too..


That's all from now Babes!!!

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment