Thursday, August 27, 2009

Never Bring A Man To Shopping!!

I strongly disagreed woman bringing the man to shop!! UNLESS your man super love shopping like we do!! I've seen alot of man waiting impatiently while the woman shops..some even volcano is coming out soon and the woman don't even realised it..(but man can't blame the woman too!! We are too spoilt for so many varieties..!!)and that's where the quarrels came about(Man: I thought you have that top already?? Woman: Ya..but I wanted to get another color to match my shoes!!..so we shall see the shoe shop next ok Dear??) And also bear in mind some don't even have any fashion sense..Do you know how the man shops??? STRAIGHT TO THE TARGET!! How about the woman?? EVERYTHING NOT RELATED TO THE TARGET ALSO MUST SEE SEE AND TOUCH TOUCH AND TRY (NOT TO MENTION PLS RESERVE THIS TOP FOR ME, I WILL COME BACK LATER IF I HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS)!!The woman will also love to ask the man.."Hey do I look fat / skinny / pretty / ugly / tall / short blah blah blah etc.." I was thinking what can the man said just to please the woman?? Of coz is all lies!! AND yes the man is always blocking our way to view all the clothes..

Yes..sad to say that my man is a very sporty person..he can run from 5km to 21km..his fav places are gyms..swimming..but strangely when it comes to shopping..he will complain he is very tired..I have once tried shopping non-stop (without sitting down..visiting the toilets, no food) for 4hrs!!! Even my feets starting to get cramps in those so called pointed heels..I am still shopping!!!

Best is to bring your close galfriends or Sisters!! Yes!! I love shopping with my Sis!! We will give each other opinions and sometimes remind each other..we do not need another similar clothing etc..please save the $$ up..love her to bits..BUT there are some evil ones..will say you look fat / ugly..and the next day they bought the top you tried..WTF???

If there's really no choice, i think the couple can go Zara..why?? Coz the male corner is just next to the woman..while the woman is shopping..the man can go browse around their own corners..

But I do hope more female boutiques are setting up some cozy seating corners for the man to rest and..maybe there's a soccer channel or news..and tea for them while waiting for their woman to shop..and also a plus point is that there will be more fashion consultants to help the woman with their dressings!!!

Enjoy the following comic!!


Gal: Let's go shopping..
Guy: I thought you said you were hungry???
Gal: Wow look at that pretty dress..it's my fav color somemore!!!
Guy: Look at the price too!!! So EXPENSIVE!!!!

Guy: Why don't we go to other corners..there are more discounts!!

Gal: "feeling sad"...But I love this dress alot!!

Guy: "dragging the gal away.."

Guy: Hey..look at this top..and that top too..what do you think?? It's all nice but cheap though!!

Gal: So so only..(feeling down..)

Guy: hmm..then it's ok..let's go have our dinner..

Gal: I don't have any appetite..I want to go back to my hostel already(still feeling super sad..)

Guy: hmm..how about we go back and buy your that purple dress??

Gal: REALLY??!! (suddenly brightened up!!!!!!) You really understand my mind!!

Guy:.....(thinking: do I have a choice???)

Another minus point of bringing the man to shop..they will never in their entire life agree to the price of the clothes you want to buy!!

Cheers..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment