Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Online Shopping

Hi Babes,

these are my online shopping which I have digged..bought their stuff and recommended to you all that it's safe!! We have always heard that some online stores are bongus and always pray hard their stuff comes to you. Most of the stuff I've heard is those Coach and Kate Spade spree. Coz if you were to get at US, it will be cheaper. Since it's cheaper, people will tend to order more, and hence more money for the cheaters. So advice to all babes, shop smart!! But there is also another con, and that is your size and the color outcome. Yes I do bought some that I can't even fit in and the color is totally different from the picture..usually from Taiwan, Japan spree etc, the color and texture will be much more different. But it is not the spree person fault. The original owner will always feature the best of their clothings to attract you.

http://millywalker.blogspot.com/
What??: Clothes and accessories
Location: Spore

Verdict: Owner is very fast in responding to your orders. Once payment is made, your orders will reach within 2-3 working days. Price is reasonable also and what you see is what you get. My Sis is also a frequent buyer from Milly. I will attach some of the clothes I have bought from her. Most of her clothes are free size and they are also selling unique accessories(I think I have cleared most of their stocks when they are selling Blythe Dolls accessories!!) There are also free gifts if you hit a certain amount..aww..so sweet of them.

http://puff-accessories.blogspot.com/
What??: Accessories
Location: Spore

Verdict: Owner is very fast in responding to your orders. Once payment is made (unless special remakes), your orders will reach you within 2-3 working days. I am a sucker for their unique pendant earrings and necklaces. :)

http://www.janthavenue.blogspot.com/
What??: Accessories
Location: Spore
Verdict: I have met the owner, Janice when she was displaying her works at one of the boutique here. What caught my eyes was her special pendant earrings and necklaces also. Janice was a very helpful and bubbly owner who was sincere in helping us to remake some of the accessories that was sold out.

http://www.quixotic-inc.com/
What??: Accessories
Location: Spore

Verdict: You have to become their member first to purchase their stuff. I was addicted to their stuff as they have alot of charms which at that time I was trying to DIY my own accessories..but sadly I gave up halfway, too lazy to continue. Anyway they are selling alot of unique accessories, I have also bought a heart shaped sun glasses from them. Most of them are imported from USA. Orders will also reach you within 2-3 working days.

http://quaint-dame.blogspot.com/
What??: Accessories
Location: Spore
Verdict: Owner is very fast to responding to your orders. Once payment is made, orders will reach within 2-3 working days also. What attracts me is their one of a kind pendant and self made accessories..

http://www.victoriassecret.com/
What??: Clothing, accessories, body care etc
Location: US
Verdict: This is one of my most expensive online shopping as it uses US rates. You have to sign in to become their member to purchase their stuff also. I started buying their stuff few years ago. I think my first purchase was dress, then to swimwear, to under garment, and to body wash. It will be better if you could get a girlfriend to buy with you so as to save on the shipping cost also. Love their sexy lingeries though :)~~Usually for Asians, if you are a S sized, you will be wearing XS for the US. The orders will reach within 3wks.

http://www.asos.com/
What??: Clothing and accessories
Location: London
Verdict: This is also another one of my expensive online shopping. They have alot of rates from US to Europe, depending..of coz I'm always using US rates. But when it comes to sale, it can be very cheap. I bought Maxi dresses, bags and accessories from them. Once my order never came in, the next day their customer service dropped me an email saying that orders has been sent out when I asked them. Orders will also reach within 3wks.

http://www.gojane.com/
What??: Clothing and accessories
Location: US
Verdict: I haven't been buying from Go Jane but it's considered the cheapest US clothes online. Their clothes are very chic and stylish too..something like Forever21. I've bought mostly their tops. Orders will also reach within 3wks.

More available at http://www.emall.sg/

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment