Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random stuff from Milly Walker

These are some of the random stuff I've bought from Milly..nothing more then $30!!

I love rompers/jumpers lately..coz it's easy to wear..but there's a disadvantage and that is going to the washroom..you have to undress all the way down..haha..but pair it with sport shoes to look sporty or heels to look classy..I have another longer version..

This is Blythe dolls accessories from Milly also..I like their dolls but it's way too expensive..so the only thing is to buy their necklaces!! :) It's like me..big heads!!

I love this top the most..it may look like a pillow case / bag to some but don't underestimate it..I was attracted by its owls design..and it's shapeless!! Oversized Tees are in!! I wear it normally to cover my tummy (when I'm feeling fat) or I'm going out for a buffet..haha..and the material is light also..good for our weather here..I pair it with jeans..

I haven't wore this top yet but I like its design..it's like toga..with golden stripe details..reminds me of those olden days Romanians will wear..I will pair it with jeans though..

I wanted to wear this dress for work today..but it was way too short..I could have wear leggings but I prefer to show my sexy legs in it..haha..I like the frilly designs at the side and at the bottom also..very femine..good to wear out on a lazy Sunday outing too..

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment