Friday, August 28, 2009

Throw What???



As I was reviewing all my stuff..I came across this article in Cleo...Time to Beak Up With Your Wardrobe..I didn't really read up on it untill yesterday..they were talking about what stuff you have kept for a few years in your wardrobe that you don't bear to throw..

I'm 50-50 here..coz my mindset is..old thing don't go..how can new things come??

BUT.....

the only stuff that I've kept for coming 7-8yrs..was my 1st pair of LOW WAIST 925 LEVIS JEANS!!!

Yes! I have to admit that Levis jeans is a very tough jean..I've believe my this Levis jeans has been washed thousand of times..and the color and shape is still there!!!

BUT also

One of the stuff I won't throw also are those clothes my mum sewed for me!!! It will always be forever in my wardrobe..


P/S: most of my old stuff were donated to Salvation Army at Bt Timah..do you know what kind of bags I need to transport all of them?? My man's big army black bag..can even carry bodies in it..hehehe..I still have somemore trips to go..sigh...

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment