Monday, August 31, 2009

My Accessories..

From the years of collection..I bring you my accessories..From necklaces..to earrings..to hairclips and many more..it's a must for me everyday..pair it with plain clothings..and you are off to go..Most of my stuff came from Topshop, Watt's In, Diva, Helen, Aldo, Chamelon, some pushcarts and my ONLINE PURCHASES!!!..

I love necklaces with details..and also pendants with cute pictures(Barbie dolls...)

My online purchases with Quixotic


My hair stuff!!! Recently I'm into Korean accessories also..you can see most of my stuff are either pink or flowers..haha..I've also got alot of Hat clips..good to use it for parties!!



I've bought this bracelet from Diva coz it's very special and gothic..bought one for Sis also..and she's already wearing it..fast!!!



Random stuff from http://www.janthavenue.blogspot.com/




My earrings!! TONS OF IT!!

Random stuff from http://puff-accessories.blogspot.com/

That should be all...I think...hehe

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment