Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chris and Fann's ROM

Congras to the both although their ROM was already over for long..but I have something to say about their fashion, hope it won't offend any of Chris's fans!!I can't believe Chris was wearing jeans..with his handphone inside!! Correct me if I'm wrong..I have never see any guys wearing jeans to their own ROM..it should be pants..what was Chris thinking?? Even it's a trend..but ROM is a special day also..coz you can see the way Fann's dolled up..so classic and elegant!!

Chris in this pic was even seen to unbuttoned his shirt all the way down and showing a not so nice necklace..with geek specs..and untidy hair..it's more like casual wear then ROM attire..

I love Fann's shoes though..Gladiator heels..I've seen similar designs at Chanel (too high for me) and I also tried it out at a cheaper range shoe shop..doesn't look nice though..haha..although Fann's dress was very simple..but she managed to wear it with style..super femine..but I was wondering why she need a big scarf over her..she has nothing to hide also..her figure's so good..there's no flabby arms or what..haha..
xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment