Monday, August 31, 2009

My Cosmetics!!!

You will never see me leaving home without drawing my eyebrows, mascara, concealer and blusher!! (other then going to my house downstairs)..I think cosmetics are made to save the woman!!! haha..BUT NEVER ever over apply it like you are going to perform Chinese Opera..actually most man prefers woman with light and natural make up..(unless we have alot of things to hide..like pimples..dark circles... sob sob)



I've a wide range of cosmetics also..been testing and trying all sorts of products..until more or less I've settled down some of my top fav!!

1. Benefits - I'm sure alot of you have heard about this product from San Francisco. I've came across their products few years ago at Takashimaya Counter (they are having one at Raffles Shopping centre also). I was attracted to their vintage picture packaging. Their prices ranges from $30+ for a lipstick to $60+ to foundation. A must try product is their 1) dr. feelgood's lipscription buffing lip beads & silky lip balm for dried lips like me. You can use the lip beads once a wk to scrub away all the deadskin on your lip but can apply the silky lip balm everyday. I will use the lip balm every night and it stays till the next morning!! Next I've also bought 2) erase paste brightening camouflage for eyes & face for concealing some of my dark circles and pimples..hehe..I like its small container package..easy to store in the pouch. 3) "that gal" brightening face primer is also recommended..you will feel that instant pink glow on your face. 4) I'm not a fan of foundation coz after few hrs, my face will turn oily..but surprisly play stickscream to powder foundation feels light and soft on my face..covering most of my flaws..5) next is my fav..thrrrob"turned on" face powder / blusher..I like its pink and also the natural effect on my cheeks..gives me a very sweet look..6) the rest are lipsticks, gloss and eyebrow colors..YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING BENEFITS PRODUCTS!!!
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/


Mascara - I'm always in searching for mascara..I will never stay long in one product..coz more and more competitive products on mascara are coming..ranging from Dior, Maybelline, Loreal and tons of if from Japan (Sasa) from volume to extension to fiber wigs...I've been using some from Japan, mainly Majolica, Lash Sculpture, Diva all from Sasa. My latest are Maybelline Volume Express and Loreal collegen (I haven't tried it out yet though). So far I'm quite ok with Maybelline as I can see my lashes really lengthened in just 1 application..and it's value for $$ also..another eye lash helper is Shu Uemura eye lash curler..it really helps you to curl your lashes before the application of mascara!!! OR IF YOU ARE LAZY TO PUT MASCARA..another alternative are fake eyelahes..



Dramatic ones are from Shu Uemura (from $34 onwards) or cheap ones from Sasa. The ones you saw outside the green box was done by my bridal MUA. She put two single ones on each side of my eyes to create a dolly look! and with the correct eyes make up..my eyes does look bigger..(blink blink...)



Glo-minerals - I've started using their products about 1 yr ago..as stated in their name..your face will glow and it's using minerals..haha..I'm using their loose powder and blusher now also..it's very light and most important doesn't cause my face to irritate..or clog my pores.. :)

Loreal eyeliner - I've been their fan since very long and also recommended it to my sis when she saw the way I drew my eyeliner..like so perfect..actually its the help of its product..Super Eyeliner..I like its easy to apply sponge tip..it dried out fast also after application so it won't smudge your eyes..and it's lasting also..I've tried from pencil to brush alike..but I still prefer this..an eyeliner is a must also to make your eyes looks sexy..but over application will make your eyes appear smaller...(O.O) --> (o.o)

Skinfood - I've also been using their cosmetics also..love its natural use of ingredients..like good enough to eat them too..haha.. also their cute packaging..

Bobbi Brown - I'm only using their eyebrow color and brush and their best seller Ivory bone for enhancing on your eyes area.. I've very particular about my brows also..been using from pencil to alot of varieties..but I can't seem to draw a perfect brow until I bought this product from them. The salesger recommended me a soft brown color (which can be add as eyeshadow) to suit my hair color..YES..whatever brow color you chose must suit your hair color..(coz apprently I wanted to take black coz of my hair..) she said it will look weird and soft brown is the most natural..I've also bought their eyebrow brush..

Clean & Clear Oil Control Film - THIS IS A MUST FOR ME!!! I super adore this product for my oily face..haha..it really absorbed all my oil!!! LOVE IT!!!

LAST will be a make up pouch!!! It's a must to store all your make up so it won't go messy in your bag..and I've got tons of it..hahaha..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment