Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Next Pay Check Goes To..


OMG..I have alot of things in mind to buy since it's month's end..and means it's PAY DAY!!!!!

Clothings..hmm..I think I have nothing in mind at the moment also..

Shoes..nothing also..

Bags..erm...defintely not at the moment!!

Accessories..YES!!! but most are for my wedding use..

Cosmetics..yup..alot in mind..Revitalash (for growing longer and more lashes at $238), Zeno (for heating your pimples..therefore reducing it at $245) or Oxymask ($190)

Speaking of OxyMask..I was at Sasa shop last week where they introduced me this new product but I wasn't that keen as I've done my Pearl treatment..and it doesn't cost cheap too..

but after some research..I was so tempted..!! Below are some reviews I've found in Shopping Lifestyle Forum..

It was first introduced by the popular Taiwanese show : NU REN WO ZHUI DA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XnQeopZGv4Y

Comment 1: Personally,it does wonder for me. I can see my skin firming and glowing. Kinda of expensive for such a small bottle of 50ml. Sasa SG seills quite ex compared in Taiwan.

Comment 2: hey, i finally bought it. i tried on 1 side of my face to see if i will get the same effect shown in the show. after the "poping", my face really got slightly lifted but not as exaggerated as the girl in the show, may be my face not so saggy, ha ha... sales girl said can apply everyday because it is quite mild. after washing it away, i applied my moisturizer and i feel my face can absorb better. starting tomorrow, i will apply every morning so i can have a "lifted" and smaller face.

Comment 3: Hey... the popping out bubbles actually is the Perfluorodecalin (Oxygen Carrier) which will penetrates deep into the skin layer to increase the oxygen level. After it react with your skin and expose to the oxygen in the air, it will turns into bubble and dissapear after few minutes. It is very amazing !!

Comment 4: have been using it everyday. I can see the difference - my face glows and more radiant. Even, gays fell in love with it...

Comment 5: have been using the Oxymask for some time... must say it's quite good (although a little expensive). I'll list the benefits I have experienced: - My skin looks tighter and lifted, and it makes my face look a little slimmer, as mentioned in the TV show. - My red marks left by previous acne are lightened (quite a big improvement actually!). - Glowing skin, like there's a radiant sheen over your face. Can see the difference after only one use, so it's good for impatient people like me.



Verdict: SHALL I BUY OR NOT????
xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment