Friday, August 28, 2009

My Body Care

These are my top must use body care products..




From top anticlockwise up (price are roughly estimated)


1. Skinlite Pore Pads $4.95 Sasa - I didn't really think it will work given the cheap price. I'm a big fan of pore pads ever since the launched and it's a must for me..Surprisly it works!! (neh..it's too gross to attached the results..) I can see tons of my white/blackheads came out after 10min..and Sasa is having this sale..BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!! WORTH!

2. Skinfood Greentea food Scrub $17- there's another impt to take note is our feet!! Most of us are always in heels etc, that makes our feet more dried and prone to corns etc..if you are not a frequent visitor to pedicure, you can try this out once a week. It really scrubs off my deadskin on my feet!

3. Kawaii Facial wash $15 Watsons - it's just a normal facial wash for the later part of the day.

4. Giovalli Leave in hair Conditoner $13.50 Sasa - it is a must for me as I've permed my hair..it really works..My hair is now less frizzy..it's light weight also..not creamy or oily..OIL is not recommended for such a humid country like Spore. If you have oil on your hair and out in the hot sun..what will you think will happened??? of coz more frizzy hair!!! My SIS later admit to it that she's using oil and her hair is still frizzy(proven!!)..that's why I bought another of this new product for her!! (serum don't work for me though)

5. Japan Peach scrub $9.90 from Sasa - A body scrub is a must to use every week..to exfolicate those deadskin!! I haven't try this product yet but the packaging is so cute..they have Chilli, Milk, Rose and Green Tea!!

6. Biore Make up Remover 13.90 from Watsons - a make up remover is always a must for us who put make up everyday!! Even if your face are clear, you can also use it to clear away those dirt etc you have encountered outside..the air is so polluted also..

7. Proactiv Cleanser and Toner $49.90 and $39.90 each at Watsons - since my face is easily prone to pimples, I need to use those special products. Britney Spears and Jessica Simpsons are also using it..most of my pimples are clear..Toner is also a must!! It can clear away most of the remaining make up / dirt etc!

8. Pilfood shampoo $18.50 at my house clinic - my Doc recommended me this product to prevent hair loss..it uses natural ingredients so it won't harm your scalp..and fair enough..my dandruff are 90% gone!!!

9. Manicare Nails remover $5.90 from Watsons - it totally removed my nails polish even the darkest color!

10. Perfume - you will never see me leaving the home without applying it..I think woman need to smell nice also as the weather is so hot, we tend to perspire more..the perfume at least can cover the sweat smell..haha..I love those with sweet and flower scent!

11. Biore Sunblock $8.90 from Watsons - like I keep mentioning..sunblock is a must to protect our face / body from those harmful rays..and also to prevent more hidden spots to emerge out!

12. White tea body Scrub $3.00 from Nagoya Shopping mall - I bought this scrub while shopping at Batam. I used it once a week and I can immediately feel the softness on my body..it has a nice scent also..

13. Nivea deordorant $5.90 from Watsons - it's a must also for this kind of humid weather..

14. Vichy Normaderm $30+ from Guardian - I've been using it without fail for the past few months after my toner..face is less oily and pimples are reduced..

15. Skinfood Fresh Juice C Serum Whitening Care $50 - I've been introduced to this product since I'm into whitening..its Skin-lightening essence made with Vitamin C-rich Fruit Complex and nano-engineered Vitamin C Derivatives to keep the skin fresh, radiant, and flawless.

16. Skinfood White Mask wash off $25.50 - its a MUST also to exfolicate your face at least once a week..its packed with minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol..moisturizes and whitens the skin. My Sis is also a fan of their Black Sugar mask wash off.

17. Liese Clear Cube wax 03 $12.90 from Watsons - I just apply the wax on my fringe only..hehe..and it stays there for long!

18. Differin Pimple gel $60 from The Cutis - on and off I will be having pimples..this product really works..it clears most of my pimples..more or less reducing it over the next 2-3 days..but I think you can get it cheaper at other normal clinics..

19. T3 Acne Body wash $18.90 from Watsons - I've been using this product for the past few years and it really work as it also target my back pimples..most people will neglect their backs..and it's really not a nice scene for the woman to wear bareback but with lots of pimples also..

20. Kotex Luxe pads $5.90 from NTUC - I haven't use this product but what attracts me is their package and the softness of its pads..

Links: http://www.skinfood.sg/beta/index.html

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment