Friday, August 28, 2009

CLEO Magazines!

I'm a big fan of Cleo magazines..have been reading up their magazines without fail for the pass few years..you can get all those latest fashion in TOWN!!!

These are my finding for September copies..Cheers!!

Eyeshadows from Majolica Majorca (Japan)..I first found these products at Taiwan..was so attracted to its cute packaging and its vibrant colors..but luckily it's now selling in Spore Watsons!! I love its creamy and shimmery texture!! They also have lipgloss, foundation and their best selling is the MASCARA!! from volume to extension..I have bought a few also..hehe
(http://www.majolica-majorca.com/)


It's leggings!!! A BIG NO TO ME!! You will never see me in this kind of leggings..I will wear full length though..covering all my toes..instead like this pic show..I wore before and I looked like OBASAN!!! sad....


Products from Vincy!!! I've been using Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care for the past few months..and I could say my pimples has been reduced..(http://www.vichyusa.com/_us/_en/shop_products/facecare/new_normaderm_anti_imperfection_hydrating_care.htm)





You can see those I've circled means I have them!!! or somewhere similar..hahaha..Zippers infront of the dress are in!! I've a few collection myself..


Latest eyeshadows from Maybelline!! at around $14+..I love the way the color combination..you can play around with it to get those smoky eyes..

Yes!! Prints are always in..this time round it's more of ZEBRA!! and this style is defintely not me!! It's my SIS!! I know she always likes this kind of prints..be it Leopard..Zebra.. :) but see the way it's been paired up?? since it's such a complicated top..it's either with plain pants or jeans..or simple accessories with its dress.. OVERDO it and I'm pretty sure you will be looking exactly like a ZEBRA...(off to zoo you go..)



I'm not reviewing about this product!! I'm talking about the pic I've arrowed..under certain exposure lights from the Doc, this is what your face will look like..tons and tons of brown spots hidden underneath your face..waiting to be explode out over the years!! That's is why I highly recommended SUNBLOCK!!! 50SPF IS THE BEST FOR SPORE'S WEATHER!!!


The tank I've circled..if I've see it outside..I will buy for my SIS..I know she will like this kind of tops..simple but detailed..the shimmery grey jacket I've also circled means I HAVE IT!!! they were showing something like $50++?? but I got mine at THIS FASHION!! Yesh!! and it's in PINK..and only $17!!!! hahaha....

Maxi dresses are still in!! I've got tons of it..collections from ASOS, Dorthy Perkins, This Fashion and much more..I like it coz it's suitable for alot of occassions..from beach wear..to dinner to dating..alot!!! I will pair it with high heels though coz I lazy to alter to let me wear it with sandals..(more of beach wear)

I wana apologise to my supportive readers that all my pics taken are not as nice as shown above..I'm not a pro photographer nor I have a very good camera!! But I will try my very best..hope you babes can bear with it..

MUACKS MUACKS!!


xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment