Thursday, August 27, 2009

Comic about Shopping!!!

I think the follow comic can relate to all of the shopaholics in the world..how many of us have bought something we don't even need it?..and it was left neglected somewhere in the house for long..haha..Since it's all in Chinese..I'll translate roughly for you all..enjoy!Gal: Hey look at the new boots I've bought!!!
Guy: Wow..not bad...
Results: never wear..growing cobwebs somemore..

Gal: Look at this new evening gown I've just bought..
Guy: Ya not bad (thinking: going to open a concert eh??)
Results: also never wear..cobwebs growing..
Gal: Look at the new skiing board I've just bought!!
Guy: What??!! (thinking: even though it's not snowing in our country??)
Results: Left in the shelves growing cobwebs also..with the other purchases earlier on

Gal: Hey I've bought some limited edition pimple cream!!
Guy: WTF!!!!???? You want to drive me to my grave is it???!!!!!

Moral: As long as we woman lives..the buying never stops..hahaha

Cheers for being a WOMAN!!!!

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment