Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Specially Dedicated To All The Shopaholics In The World...

This blog shall be nothing more then my special buys..or shall I say my impulsive purchases, SALES and fashion and MAKE UP!! There will also be reviews on the cosmetics I've bought..my findings all around the world..or online shopping etc etc and latest updates where got sales and many more!! :)

But do you believe shopping genes will be pass onto the next generation?? My Mum was a seamtress in the early days, she had her own shop and making lots of pretty clothes, from herself to her those so-called "transversites" girlfriends..and she was using fake eyelashes also..

I started to love shopping when I was about 13? But fashion at that time 14yrs ago was just plain T-shirts, high waist jeans, trumpet pants, short skirts and dress or mid-drift tops. In school, girls were wearing X-shaped bra strip and tucked in their shirt tightly into their skirts so as to show off the design of their bras...in black also..hair was nothing fantastic also..either short or long...socks had to be long up to the knees, bags were Sonial, Chantel Thomas, JPG etc. Yes, guys were vained too. Shirt tucked into their thight pants, a must have was those long wallet and a super long comb chucked behind their pants..their fav was those colorful Rocobarroco (I hope I get the name correct) slim pants their hair was those 'Aaron Kwok', centred parting. Sis was having those big specs and Mum was in normal tops and flowy skirts..Bro was the geekiest..in checkered tops always. All of us were using pagers at that time (1-177155-4 is I Miss U)..handphones came in later but more bulky and no sms mode. Surprisly all these fashions are back into actions again!!! You can see more of it at Topshop, Ms Selfridge)

I started dolling up more when I was in Poly (9yrs ago). But I couldn't afford that much in shopping due to only giving tuition as my main income. Lucky there was Sis to bring me out for shopping and spending tons of clothes on me..My main purchases at that time was from Hang Ten, Giodarno and This Fashion..it was also my first time using a mascara..Rebonding of hair was also introduced..

When I started out working, fashion sense became more important to me..all my pays always go to shopping..and yes..I scrimped on food...

My fashion are all those girly and feminine type, totally opposite of my Sis who is more on masculine, gothic fashion.

My top fav labels up till now is still Mango, Fox, Topshop, Pull and Bear, Ms Selfridge, Zara, POA, Forever 21 and so on.. but my latest obsession is stuff from Korean!! I am a sucker for Korean stuff from accessories to clothings!! Their stuff is so romantic and femine for me to resist!!! You can find more Korean shops at Far East Plaza and Bugis.

So stay tune for more surprises..!!


xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment