Thursday, August 27, 2009

Japan's fashion!!! Will You Wear This????

OMG, I was shocked receiving this email from my colleague..I've seen the first pic before long time ago but I didn't know it's getting more and more "creative"!!..but I was wondering whether all this fashion is true as I've never been to Japan lately..haha..any of you guys really see them going around in this fashion in Japan??? Any real life encounters???

Yes!! Someone invented this jeans..but I haven't seen anyone wearing it in Japan..



Totally exposed!!!!


Hot pants or undies???
There's holes somemore..at the right place..I realised all this fashion should be during the summer..who will wear so less in the winter also..oh ya that explains I was in Japan during so call winter time..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment