Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'VE BEEN BANNED!!!!

*SOB SOB*..yesterday my man came to pack my 1st wardrobe of clothes to his house..(apprently I'm staying over at his house after marriage)..we have already bought the biggest wardrobe we can find just for me..and true enough..it's almost blocking the entrance of our toilet..He FIRMLY told me he will be doing the packing with me as he almost fainted after forcefully stuffing my clothes into his big army bag..

I can't believe he didn't even bother to look at my clothes and he just threw aside..I was like hey!!..that dress I'm still wearing to work / never wear before / it's expensive / can wear to dinner or parties or functions / just bought it / blah blah.. he was also shocked to find many of my clothes are still with tags and the fact that I'm still buying clothes..haha..and that was when he said I'M BANNED FROM BUYING CLOTHES!!(but he only said clothes only..he didn't mention about others though..but I reckon the next packing, he will ban me from buying shoes and alot more..) I was huh..I admitted it's my fault of really overspending on uneccessary things..coz I know there will be about 10 trips more to pack my stuff to his house..whahahah!!!

I once saw an article like this..A lady walking on the streets found a very old garbage woman..with messy hair..brittle nails..torn clothes..and was told she got no $$ to go shopping..So the lady brought this old woman to the restaurant to meet her hubby..Her hubby was shocked that his wife brought this old woman in..The lady explained..THIS IS WHAT I WILL LOOK LIKE IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO SHOPPING!!! hahaha..

that's a bit over..I believe I won't look like a hag if there's no shopping for me..I think I gotta balance..since I've got alot of clothes and shoes..maybe I will concentrate on others..like beauty and health..hehe..

BUT NO WORRIES BABES..there will still be updates on shopping..sales etc..

WARNING: The following pictures are super unglam!! haha..That's what the reasons I'm banned from buying clothes!!!


Wardrobe 1..only the left side were clear by my man yesterday..with 2 big army bags!! (apprently this wardrobe is for all my dresses..and erm some new clothes..)


Wardrobe 2..for storing my tops only..but some dresses came over to stay from wardrobe 1..


Wardrobe 3!! for storing my jackets and shirts..



My belts!!! from slim to big..(hello..my man can fight with me also with his collections of belts too..) It's great from jeans to dresses!!

My hats..I've alot of range..but sadly..I've not been wearing it..sshh..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment