Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OxyMask

Yeah!! I've finally bought it after seeing the reviews and comments from others..you can get it from Sasa..I've just bought the Oxymask only as I wanted to test it out before committing..(it's not cheap eh..) but I was SUPER LUCKY to get $40 off coz of my UOB smart card points!! PHEW!!!



The salesgirl told me that I can use it everyday!!..I was thinking..such a small bottle to use it everyday..sure finishes fast (considering about the price too)..I will use twice a week then..

After cleansing my face..I applied a thin layer over my whole face..and after 1min..bubbles start to form..I was told to wash if off after all the bubbles competely disappear..after that..my face feels softer indeed..then I went to apply my toner and other moisturiser..but this is just only my 1st try..we shall see when I've competely finish the bottle and see what is really this effect!! haha.. (sianz..why is my face so big..I reckon I will finish up fast..whahahha)

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment