Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BB Cream


Been hearing and seeing alot of stuff about BB (Blemish Balm) cream from Korea so decided to buy 1 and try it out..I was suprised by its varieties and brands..

BB cream first started in Korea as treatment for the patients to use after their laser sessions .

It also create a more natural feel on the face..it can be act as make up base or foundation..covering most of your flaws like scars, dark rings etc..

Their main are:

Nutrients from natural plant extracts
Sun-protection
Minimizes pores
Soothes the skin
Conceals imperfections
Sebum control
Moisturizes the skin
Make-up revolution

I've bought RojuKiss Spotlight BB cream from Watsons and they have 20% off now. I'm using it as my foundation though..so far it looks very normal on my face..can't really see much different..coz I still have oil coming out from my face..but my face still look powdering after blotting off my oil..hehe..I wonder if I've never apply more coz I can still see my freckles..


More reviews on:
xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment