Friday, April 1, 2011

Sunnanz

get your cheap masks etc from Sunnanz!! famous Taiwan masks like My Beauty Diary, Sexy Look etc are sold here at cheaper price.. http://www.sunnanz.com.sg/ I personally recommend this brand - Sexy Look

I've bought Radiance Double Lifting Mask Bird Nest + Salmon Gold Caviar for Moisturising, Whitening, Firming and Improve skin elasticity and I can see the effects after 20mins..my face became whiter and clearer..and I love about this new invention with the extra loop to hook on to ya ears to give more firming on ya face..


would like to order more but I still got 4 UPOPENED boxes of My Beauty Diary that I bought in HK in 09..lucky it expires in 2013..still got alot of time to use!! gotta be hardworking man..


like them in FB to be member to get 5% off..


xoxo


@->--


No comments:

Post a Comment