Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Being a Mummy

I've seen alot of preggies with no make up, standard 'obiang' (old fashion) maternity wear and unkept hair..

So I told myself I won't be like them..anyway before I was pregnant..I was already putting on make up..Pinky was the one who said woman must always look good..even perfect features also need make up..

I don't believe in putting make up / skin products will harm the baby..the skin won't absorb much of the chemicals on your face and down to the blood stream to your baby unless you dont wash your face and leave the products on your face forever there!! coz the hormones in us will change..our face will be more proned to dullness or pimples..eyecream/mask is a must for me now coz of the frequent visits to the toilet at night..my panda eyes are getting more obvious..facial scrub + mask is a every week thingy for me also..not to forget hair mask!!!

IF YOU LOOK GOOD, YOUR BABY WILL LOOK GOOD ALSO!! :)~~

But I do avoid certain heavy facial products which contains retinol etc..and spicy food too..

I know being pregnant will make you more tired but that doesn't mean you can be lazy on your appearance.. anyway this only provide if you are GOING OUT, it's only at home you can rest and no need to make up / dress up also..BUT if you do so..you really earn my respect..of being a super hardworking mom!! hahah

There's a mummy who told me preggies can't put on make up coz just in case you fainted, they can access how pale your face/lips are..I mean if fainted means fainted..don't have to categorise so much..just send me to hospital can already ah!!

Even after giving birth, there are no excuses also!!..still have to look good and keep in shape!! coz few years down the road, you'll regret for not losing weight and your kids will call u fat mama (I've already prepared my losing weight gear - Jamu massage, tons of getting rid of cellulite scrubs, wraps, products from Osim..but of coz I still need to go and exercise)..and hub will tend to look at other girls..sad but it's the truth in this era...so next life ask to be a man better right?? BUT I still enjoy being a WOMAN!!! whahahaah

Oh ya and 1 important point..being pregnant doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want..it's wrong that your thinking is that you are eating for two..always eat the right healthy stuff in moderation..or small frequent meals..lucky those petite size mummies also..will get back to their shape in no time..but if you are not..gotta watch what you eat already!!

as for maternity clothings..I won't be getting it also coz I think it's a waste, so far I'm still wearing my normal clothes, those maxi dresses, am so lucky I can still fit into a size M dress.. it's only my pants I'm upgrading to L size!! sianz!!!!



Natalie Portman - hot mama..OUR MOTIVATION!! - you all must be saying they are celebrities..of coz must look good always..But I've seen a very gorgeous mummy..tall with good figure with her kid on the MRT..I was like WOW!!!!

SO STOP GIVING EXCUSES!!!!! the attention you get will be different!!

P/S: a Subway auntie praised me that I will be having a very beautiful baby coz I looked beautiful also..and some also praised me for still looking so radiance!!..talk about the hardwork I put in looking good..whahaha..


xoxo


@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment