Friday, April 1, 2011

Miracle Protein for Hair



am always like to try new products whether it work or not..whahaha


MIRACLE PROTEIN UV reflect and protect your scalp and body every min of the day.


MIRACLE PROTEIN provide nutrients to the follicles and thus hair can be strengthen and very fine hair will get a chance to start growing in normal shaft size MIRACLE PROTEIN conditions without using greasy stuff like shea butter because it have the properties to attract water to provide moisturizing.



I haven't received my items yet, will let you all know the effects..for me my hair is always very dried..and tends to get frizzy due to our weather here..


to buy: www.silkmineral.com


I've bought 3 tubs at $88..so 1 tub will be for Pinky..hehe


xoxo


@->--



P/S: Verdict - my hair did feel softer after mixing it the protein with my shampoo..but maybe coz I poured too much (must really use spoons)..there's a strong smell..but overall still ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment