Thursday, April 14, 2011

My most expensive pedicure in my life

as our tummies are getting bigger..it's really hard to trim our toe nails..

actually I still have some packages left with FaveNails at Cityhall..but coz of the location, been very lazy to visit them.. untill my nails were getting longer and dead skin were piling up.. (Hub will react tremendously if my feet accidentally brushed across his legs..that's how bad it is..haah)

I stumbled across Nail Palace at Sun Plaza, and the best it's near my home too.. actually wanted to do a basic pedicure..but their treatment for dead skin feet tempted me to try..

it's $215!! but there's FOC classic pedicure, scrub and wax..

when the sales lady broke down the package for me..it was then I realised that solution she puts on the cotton wool and spread it at my leg with a heated foot bag alone cost $215!! She told me that solution is from Germany..but coz of the price..they throw in alot of FOC as stated above..

after putting on the solution for about 10-15mins..she began to scrub my feet..I can really see tons and tons of dead skin!!..and after the scrub and hot wax..I can immediately see the effects..my feet became softer!!

BUT not to forget she did make a small cut at my toes..she thought she can further cut my skin deeper..lucky just a bit of blood..

She did pyscho me to take up their package..using credit card..I can pay $126 with the same treatment etc for 10times usuage.. of coz I can go ahead and sign it..but the words from Hub keep coming into my mind..that I need to consult him whatever stuff and not to waste $$..after declining and declining their offer..the lady went to whisper to her colleague..and she came back again with another better offer..I told her thanks for her offer..but I rather turned down their good offer than have a lashing from Hub..hahahaha

surprisingly Hub agreed to it..but I declined the offer even though..

I like this place as in they got TV and big sofas for you to relax..and near my house is a bonus too..and 11 outlets too!! there's even 1 outlet near my work place..Tg Pagar MRT!! Staff were friendly also..

so in the meantime I gotta take good care of my feet..will be applying feet cream and wearing socks to sleep every night!!

Nail Palace
http://www.nailpalace.com.sg
nailpalace@singapore.com

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment