Friday, April 1, 2011

Having a baby Girl..

ever since I double confirmed we'll be having a bb princess..the shopping for her stuff has never stopped.. Her 1st purchases was at Metro..then moved on to Kiddy Palace, from BB Fox, to Gap to Poney to Cotton On to Zara and Mothercare..these were my outside purchases.. I still even purchased from SMH online..they were also selling quite cheap bb clothes..prices are $2-$3 for a romper / top / pants / bibs.. that's why it has added up to $3k!!! and see attached the TOTAL DISASTER!!

my bb will not be worrying for nothing to wear for the next 1 year already..haha


and Daddy was damn furious..but there's nothing he can do also..


while we were washing bb clothes..he gotta feel the soft quality and the cuteness of the stuff..I think he felt smitten also..whahahahaha

xoxo @->--

No comments:

Post a Comment