Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fashion Police Alert - Tights and Pants



I wonder why some woman can't differentiate between Tights and Pants.. although I'm not a fashion guru myself..but there's bound to be trial and error..if you really can sense something wrong with your fashion..IT IS!! better change before going out..

for me Tights are supposed to be wear over long tees..unless there's a new trend..or correct me if I'm wrong.. they are not call Tights for nothings..Tights means TIGHT!!!

if the tights you are wearing are showing your ugly VPL (even G string is a big no no..)will attract more ppl looking at your butt..and FATS..and even CAMEL TOES..the more you shouldn't wear short tees over it..

the only ppl I know who wear short tees with tights are those dancers..with of coz good figure and matching accessories..

BUT if you want to wear tights over short tees..better pair with shorts/skirts..

P/S: Wearing of tights has a long history going back several centuries, when they were worn by men - so must thanks the men for this fashion..


xoxo


@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment