Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding at Sentosa Cove

Here I'm wearing a Daniel Yam hot pink tube dress with white high heels to my friend's wedding.Wearing nice/presentable to a wedding is also a form of respect to the couple but never never overtake the bride.


my make up etc for the wedding..false eye lashes are a must..I've bought mine at Watson's to create that dolly effect eyes..as for smoky eyes, I'm using Maybelline..their eyeshadows are already in order so you won't go wrong with the colors..and my dramatic hair clip from Diva.



Sis is wearing a turquoise tube dress..I've bought this for her since she like the color very much..what's so special about the dress is that the runch pattern in the centre..Sis paired it with sexy lace stockings and gloves..

but the main still goes to the bride..


here I present you Lizhen in her Vera Wang gown..she paired it with pearl necklace and earrings only..although it's simple..but there's elegance in it!! Gorgeous!! a classic beauty indeed.. :)~~~

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment