Monday, February 8, 2010

Etude's House

I'm officially a member of Etude's House..haha..which means I'm entitled to 10% discount..

Etude's house is located at Orchard MRT, in a small corner at the side.

Etude's house is a Korean based cosmetics stall. You can find all sorts of products from BB cream, lipstick, mask to shower stuff etc. Their price range from $0.80 for a nose pore pack to $39.90 for a BB cream.

What I liked about this shop here is regardless whether you are buying anything from them, you can take back their free goodie bag which consists of a O2 mask and total age repair cream.

and also their cute packaging..so hard to resists..that's how woman's money are being earned..anything cute will sure attracts us..




I myself have bought a Precious BB cream $39.90 from them. I like its smooth texture and it has a nice peach scent too..


Next their top seller is Code B mascara $34.90 (for xx volume and length and also to create smoky eyes effects..ok..I'm really a sucker for mascara)..I've attached the results here..



its curve wand makes it easier to reach the end tip of our eye lashes..

Before application (note: it's not my white hair on the right..its my BB cream smudge to my hair..keke)

1st application


2nd application

Verdict: Not worth coz I can get the same effect using Loreal Collagen mascara at a cheaper price also.

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment