Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Green Poppies





taken from their site

Some radom stuff I've bought from Green Poppies..they are selling from clothings to accessories to stationeries..was glad that all the stuff you see from their site is exactly the same as what you'll get..and in good condition..their stuff are mostly from Korea..which means the waiting time is long..I've to wait about 3wks before I can get my stuff..was abit disappointed the shoes I've wanted to order with them is OOS..sad..but their sales person are very prompt in replying your emails and even calls to double confirm your orders..they even do refund when my stuff are OOS instead of asking me to order other stuff..





what I've got..keke..

Bought a cute I Love New York dairy for my sis and she herself bought a pair of lace leggings..




xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment