Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Diary Beauty Mask and Golden Collagen Eyes Mask




I first encounted this eye and facial mask at a pushcart in Woodlands..the salesgirl told me it's one of the top sellers in Taiwan..she charged me $4.90 for the eyes and 3 for $10 for the facial..

I can't see the difference yet for the eye masks coz I've bought one only..but I like its texture..very rubbery..

but somehow I've managed to find the website selling it..and alot more cheaper!! $1.00 only!!! hahahaha..

it is said to:
Reduces Dark Circles
Removes Puffiness
Enriched with Moisturizers
Prevent Aging
Anti-Wrinkle
Refirming



bought it from http://www.sglady.com/

I've got my stuff within 3 days after confirmation!! Fast!! and I've bought 10 of it..hehe..

As for the facial masks..due to the numerous flavours of it..I've bought quite alot from them but sad to find it's selling at Guardian also at a cheaper price. ($16.90 up $21 for 10pcs) later on..

I loved its facial scent..after using for 20mins, my face becomes softer..and it doesn't irritate your face..there's too much flavours to choose from!!! argh!! From brightening to collagen to anti oxidant, I'm sure you can find one that suits you..



http://www.sunnanz.com.sg/mybeautydiary.php

Time to share all with my babes!! Hehe

:)

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment