Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random stuff

Hi Babes


as mentioned earlier in my post, I've talked about clothes I've bought in Chinatown market, Ztyle boutique, ribbons, nautical..

below are some of my collections..


Korean clothes from Chinatown wet market..price ranging from $20 for a tee and $36 for a cardigan..can ask discount from the cute auntie who wore the above clothes also..



Clothes from Ztyle boutique located at Citylink..bought all these dresses @ $28 each in just 15mins + trying..told my man its for CNY..and his eyes were --> (=.=)'..How can I resist..all their designs are my fav..there's sweetheart tube top with ribbon..halter neck and toga..haha..



the Nauticals!!..yesh..it has to be in stripes if not with the anchorage logo..bought them with Zara and FOX.


the labbins..I mean ribbons..hehe..from Zara and Dorothy Perkins..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment