Thursday, April 1, 2010

My latest Charles and Keith shoes

wore my new Charles and Keith high heels open toes boots yesterday to work..TOTALLY REGRETTED!!!

I was hopping to grab a seat inside the MRT..but no chance..and I stood all the way..about 40mins..my feet was totally numb when I got out..it was hurting like hell that I wana scold the 4 letter words out..the pain went to my head..argh..I was getting on and off giddiness..I felt like ripping off my hair..but I have to act like nothing has happened..and walked sexily..the shoes made me so tall like a model among the rest..haha..

I normally won't wear such high heels to work coz of the long hours to stand in the MRT..I will always chose to wear it for special occasion..with my man driving..

Now I understand how my sis felt when she always complained her aching feets..she wore almost high heels everyday..

the worst was when I went back..I think I more or less blocked the people behind me due to my inconsistent style of walking..I heard 2 aunties talking.."wha..wear so high for what..never fall to death before ah.."..I was like...!!!! Of coz I never fall to death before ah..if not how can I walked infront of you both!!! Argh..

I shall never never wear high and uncomfortable heels to work again!!! Provided I have 2 way free transport from my man!!

now my feets are aching like hell..

here I present you the Killer Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AND some of my other purchases from Charles and Keith too..hehe..


I'm wearing this flats today..haha..no choice..

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment