Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Socks Fetise..

hmm..is there such terms?? anyway..no..I do not smell my socks or others or have to hug them to sleep..

I just need a term to describe as I super love them and they are part of my wardrobe items..

the socks I chose are not those ordinary 3 for $10 or plain ones..

they must have unique designs and that's why this site caught my attention when they are selling those kawaii socks..be it long or short..


got this site from Sis as she was buying their high knee sneakers..they charged in USD and do ship to Spore..might take around 1-3wks depends on the stocks..


Sis was telling me do I need so much socks??? ohh..they are so cute to resist..each have their own unique designs..hahah..that's why I like the shop name..REFUSE TO BE USUAL!!

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment