Friday, April 9, 2010

Never trust a boutique sales person..hehe

actually I saw that hight waisted jeans from Miss Selfridge and even tried on her few months back..but I forgot when I never buy it..it was only Mon I saw her again!!!

I suddenly got acravings for high waisted jeans!!but too bad the outlet at Marina Sq only left size 6 and 12..I didn't bother to check the stocks..

but the more I think of it..the more I missed her..so on Tues..I went to Raffles City outlet..again only size 6 and 12..when I checked with the salesgirl..she told me no more stocks..the rest of the outlets also left size 6 and 12 only..and she never bother to call to check as she informed it's all old stocks..but in a very friendly and polite tone..

BUT being a shopaholic..as long I don't really go down and see the rest of the outlets..my mind won't rest even though I know my chances will be low..so I went to their outlet at Paragon..guess what?? I've found my size!!! haha!!!!

that's me..even though they call other outlets to check..I will still go down personally to double confirm!!! how big is Spore anyway..hehe..my side here could be glad to check for me but the other side might be just lazy to check on theirs..

this really make my day..

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment