Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HK trip



Yoz babes..

sorry for not updating as I just came back from HK..this trip was to celebrate my bday and also my man's niece bday..hehe..how nice..both Aries gal..my 2nd trip to HK also

I was surprised I didn't buy the whole HK back..I did restrict myself on and off..since I knew I will still continue to buy stuff in Spore..things in HK was not that cheap..but still reasonable..managed to get alot of cute masks in Sasa and Watsons..



my purchases!! their SaSa was much more cheaper in Spore..I managed to get SKII facial cleanser at S$40 after discount instead of the ususal price $60++ in Spore..

also bought alot of cute socks and stockings in Ladies market..around $6++ each..

a very sweet jeresey frills dress in H&M for S$40 --> apparently this boutique is also a fan of Hello Kitty..haha..very similiar to Zara/Topshop

limited edition My Diary Mask S$12

cap at S$10

and finally the sneaker boots..S$28 for the short and S$37 for the long one..

P/S: ONE REMINDER FOR THOSE GOING TO HK TO BUY SHOES, PLS CHECK THAT THE SIZE STICKERS UNDERNEATH YOUR SHOES MUST BE PEEL OFF COZ THE SALES PPL WILL ANYHOW STICK TO SELL YOU YOUR SIZE EVEN THOUGH ITS OOS. THEY MAY GET YOU A SIZE 36 BUT STICK IT WITH A SIZE 37..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment