Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Clothes

Hehe..nope..I'm not pregnant..

so what does a shopaholic do when she don't have anything to buy for herself?? She buys baby clothes..haha..yeah..and tons of it for her man super sweet niece.. ohh..aint I nice?? anybody wants me to be their children's godmother?? keke..my man after seeing my purchases for the babies..he asked why don't we have one ourselves?? I was thinking it's 2 diff matters also..I just loved buying things for others..but I confirmed we need a super big space for my kids and my purchases..hahaha

it was only my man's niece that I recently went to browse thru baby clothes..and I realised their clothes are much more nicer then the adults..

their designs are much more detailed..materials are better..so when you are picking up 1 top..you will go..awww...so sweet...and your heart melts..neh..it doesn't apply to the adult clothes..hahaha..

bought alot from Metro (Disneyland, Little Pooney), Baby Fox, Baby Zara etc..

in the pic you may see there's a mixture of light dress and heavy jackets/cardigans..coz my man niece is in HK!!! yesh..in such a good weather ranging from 10deg-30deg..you can afford to wear anything you like..


xoxo

@->--

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete