Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My lazy stuff..

bought some kinda lazy stuff for myself..


hehe..a lazy scarf..why isit so?? coz of its 2 pockets on each side..means a total of 4!!! I can put my ezlink card inside..then just use my scarf to scan it..or during lunch time..I don't have to bring my wallet or lunch bag out..just dump my $$ into the pockets..or use it for clubbing..haha..can dump your lipsticks..cash etc..and I've bought it for $15 at Guardian!! yeah..kinda strange though..thought Guardian was suppose to be selling medicine/cosmetics..but it's selling scarf/shawls as well..well I must be outdated then..hehe..good buy at Causeway Pt..anway the material is cotton..so still acceptable for the hot weather here lately..


bought these 2 dresses at Dressy (Causeway Pt) also..it's also call lazy clothes coz they already helped you to pair up the top with the skirt..it has almost the same concept as jumpsuit..I like the 1st piece color coz it's a safari theme..Khaki with Olive..

xoxo

@->--

Text Color

No comments:

Post a Comment