Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's a new year 2010!!

Oh my dear..realised I haven't been blogging for the past 3mths..hehe..been busy overall..

but one thing for sure..I am still SHOPPING!!!!..haha..

my latest buys will be from Chinatown wet market..yup!! managed to find a Korean stall..bought some very sweet cardigans and stockings..there's this uncle selling very nice and cheap stockings ..my sis called him Uncle Stocking..he got a wide knowledge of them..hhmm..funny guy also..they have newly renovated the place..you can find alot of cheap stuff there..one may think it's a auntie place..but dont be suprised the things you will find there..

and some stuff from Green Poppies..http://www.greenpoppies.com.sg/

and YESH..ZARA Is having sale now!! managed to grab a cute ribbon tube dress..

and Ztyle shop is having all their dresses at $28..it's located at Raffles Link..

AND not to mention..TONS AND TONS OF STOCKINGS..LEGGINGS..TIGHTS!! I have long abandoned buying CLEO magazines and now on to ViVi.. they have more fashions from Japan and Taiwan etc

Will be uploading more pics soon..

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment