Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!!

Hehe..I'm not talking about the cartoons here..I'm talking about the fashion..

Ya..Nautical fashion is back!! but not asking you to dress like a sailor..


You can see more of white and blue/red / etc stripes..and a must is the anchorage logo or buttons..

The man will have a taste of this fashion too!! I've passed by Crocodile shop in Marine Sq (not the farm ok) and they have already got a wide range of this fashion and their sales assistants are wearing sailor outfits also..so cute..just like popeye..

I myself also gotten a few from Fox..bought a playsuit and a off shoulder dress..even Topshop and Zara have a few collections too..

but if you think this fashion will be out soon, you can get yourself a bag like this one..



or even scarfs..like this one I've ordered from Green Poppies..


but the most impt is always never OVER DRESSED in the same category..

Cheers

xoxo

@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment