Friday, January 29, 2010

Creditcardless....

hmm..new term?? neh it's means I have no more credit cards..whoa..how can that be?? An extreme shopaholic with no credit cards?? Yeah..I've got no choice..after the numerous continuous spendings..and the bills that came later..yup..as usual..always 4 digits..and the late payment fees also so much..

I've always thought I will have spare money to pay back the bills but end up I went shopping again..

It was until my man was super super furious that I've decided to cancel off my credit cards..I will spend what I have..

Not owning credit cards is also a good thing..hehe..I believe even though without them, I could still enjoy great offers from the shopping malls..they are always having 20% off..whahah...not to mention I still have alot of discount cards..hehe..

xoxo
@->--

No comments:

Post a Comment