Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Wedding!!!!

Hi Babes..
haven't been uploading in my blog due to the wedding preparations coming this Fri!!!

The only stuff I've been shopping were my wedding accessories..shoes..etc..
will be uploading my pics soon..coz my camera just died out on me too!!! (sad)

Sis personally helped me chose this WG(white gown) coz she said it's very European..those romantic thingy..and I asked the designer to make the top pattern into a sweetheart cut..

It's amazing how 2 strangers met in such a big world..or shall I say Singapore..hehe..

It's not easy to find someone you love and they love you back..do treasure and cherish it..



Pic taken at Hortpark..it's a great place to take wedding pics etc..

xoxo
@->--

1 comment:

  1. Hey - Congratulations & Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!

    You look gorgeous & blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete